YourPosition: Home  >  About China Visa
China Visa
Brief introduction of Chinese Visa
To those who want to travel in China, one should hold the China visa to enter China.
There are six kinds of Chinese Visa. They are D, F, X, G, Z and L.
For application of Chinese Visa, please consult the Chinese Embassy in your country.  
L Visa: Issued to an applicant who comes to China for tourist purposes, family and friend visiting or other personal affairs.
F Visa: Issued to an applicant who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges or short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months. 
Z Visa: Issued to an applicant who is to take up a post or employment in China, and their accompanying family members.
X Visa: Issued to an applicant who comes to China for the purpose of study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of six months or above.
C Visa: Issued to crewmembers on international aviation, navigation and land transportation missions and family members accompanying them.
J-1 Visa: Issued to foreign resident correspondents in China.
J-2 Visa: Issued to foreign correspondents on temporary interview mission in China.
G Visa: Issued to those who transit through China. 
D Visa: Issued to applicant who is to reside permanently in China.
Visa-free entry for visitors:
No visa is required for ordinary passport holders from Singapore, Brunei and Japan to visit China for up to 15 days for business, sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends or transit.
Visa-free transit:
1. Visas are not required of aliens who hold air tickets to the final destination and have booked seats on international airliners flying directly through China, and will stay in a transit city for less than 24 hours without leaving the airport.
2. Visas are not required of passport holders of the following countries, who transit through Pudong Airport or Hongqiao Airport of Shanghai, provided they hold valid passports, visas for the onward countries, final destination tickets and have booked seats, and stay in Shanghai for less than 48 hours : Republic of Korea, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria, Greece, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland.
Visa Validity and Duration of Stay
Usually the validity of a Single Entry or Double Entry L visa is 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue. This means the holder of the visa shall enter China no later than 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue, otherwise the visa will be expired and is null and void. Normally the duration of stay of a visa is 30 days, which means the holder of the visa may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry. If your estimated stay in China is longer than 30 days, please make it clear in the application form and ask for the Visa Officer's approval when you submit your application.
For your convenient, here we collected almost all the Chinese embassies in the world according to their geography location by alphabet. For detailed information, please click here.
Any ideas or requests please let us know. You are always welcome!             Tel:+86-13348868736(24hours)
Msn:   Skype:

panda travel